Monday, March 24, 2014

Nude Lipstick for Spring

Run and I mean run to your nearest Walgreens, Meijers, or CVS.  The Maybelline limited edition for Spring line came out (Dare to go nude). This collection speaks to me :)  I bought both blushes and the highlighter.    I picked up all the color tattoo's but the black and Carmel one.  I love them more than I do my urban decay shadow sticks, too faced eye primer, or laura mercier caviar sticks.  Another post on those another day.  I have fallen hard for a lipstick and gloss and may or may not have bought 5 of each ;)

Color Sensational Lipsticks Raw Reveal (7.99).   This is a pale beige nude color.  My favorite nude look.   I have loved the Lady Gaga II lipstick that came out with the collection.  It was limited edition.  I too bought all I could get my hands on.  I am down to my last two tubes, and one has very little left.  This for me is close to that shade which is why I am in love so deeply with it.
Maybelline Raw Reveal Lipstick

Color Elixir: Polished Petal (8.99)  This is a sheer creamy pink.  It has a doe foot applicator.  It also reminds me of Mac's Underage, but it's a little more sheer.  I don't feel like it's a sticky gloss.  It looks fantastic over Raw Reveal. 

NEW! Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Elixir, Polished Petal # 105 Lipstick

If you happen to be out in the stores listed above look for the display.  I have been really happy with all of my purchases from this limited edition set.


No comments:

Post a Comment