Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why I love Ulta

Got my favorite coupon in the mail from ulta this week.  My ulta points rewards were in :)  I made it to level 6 this time.  My husband will not be giving an award for this status at any time.  This level means that I earned a free hot tools curling iron.  I made the switch from the standard conair/revlon curling iron this summer when I really started to wear my hair curly.  I am sort of lucky in that I can let me hair air dry and it's wavy.  Not the victoria secrets straight from the runway good wavy, but the straight on top and really curly underneath.  So if I wear my hair curly I have to use the curling iron on the top part.  My hair texture does hold curl really well so I can curl it at 6:30 am and it's still going strong when I go to bed at night.  I purchased the one inch iron from hot tools and was completely sold on this investment!!  It really made a difference in my curl shape and even in the health of my hair.  I did invest in some hair products made for curling my hair, and that helped too.  If you looked at my very first post, I did mention that one purchase for me can lead to many others.  Again my husband will not be handing out awards for this trait. 

You may be asking how did you get a level 6.  Since I got the card I have made an effort to make more purchases at Ulta.  I get my hair color, all hair products, make up wipes, makeup brands that I use from there,  skin care products, fragerance, and just about any other product I can purchase from there. 

Hot Tools 1 1/4 inch (my hair about 1 inch below my shoulders). 
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1080008#sku6501778




What will you use your Ulta rewards to get???

No comments:

Post a Comment