Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Drugstore Hair Love

I was recently watching My Favorite Things on Bravo.  Kyle Richards was on this episode.  I really do enjoy her for some crazy reason. One item on her list was hair care products.  She has stated for many years that she lives by Pantene products.   Her hair to me is what I am striving for.  It's very healthy and lush looking.  It's also very long which I think can be hard to achieve.  Once I finished my current Shampoo and Conditioner I picked some Pantene up at the drugstore.  I watched for a week that it was on sale and I also had a 3 dollar off coupon from the Sunday paper.  I have been using it now for 2 weeks and have to say my hair is feeling much better.  I went to the beach for 2 weeks and had a great time but it was hard on my hair.  I purchased the fine hair line and the beautiful lengths line as well.  I rotate each day what I use.  The effects I have noticed are: shiny hair, less frizzy, and doesn't get lots of tangles. 





What are your favorite drug store finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment