Saturday, August 11, 2012

New Jeans

My boys are spending the weekend with my parents.  I took this time to do a little alone time things for myself.  I traveled over to our mall.  I had to return some items.  If you remember at the beginning of the summer I was on the hunt for some capri jeans.  I found them at American Eagle.  I have worn them all summer long and still love them.  I even got a second pair when they marked them down because I love them so much.  I went in American Eagle just to see if they had any more.  I am kind of on the very of hoarding when it comes to finding items I like LOL.  They didn't have those anymore, but they did have all of their jeans on sale for 30 dollars.  I think that's a pretty good price for jeans.  I love the Arist Jeans.  I did have to go up a size because of the tight stretch.  I don't like to look molded into my jeans.  I got the soft deep blue.  I love this color because it's a darker denim that I think looks good with many looks.  I also like that these jeans come in short length.  I am not tall (5'1) and can wear these jeans with my flip flops and not walking on them.  Now I will most likely have to buy another pair in the regular length to wear with heels in the fall but we will see.  Real Simple had these jeans in their magazine for jeans that are mommy tummy friendly.  That also makes me happy :)

http://www.ae.com/web/guides/w_jeanguide.jsp?catId=cat5900036&icid=AE:Women:HP:JeanGuide:ShopNow

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I also am 5'1" and like the dark jean. Only difference, I'm not a sandal girl. New follower from the Southern Bloggers. Julie @ http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com. I'm in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete