Friday, March 16, 2012

2 for 20 at Bath and Body

I told you in a previous post I would share when I got the 2 for 20 on the large Bath and Body.  That is really like buy one get one free for their candles. This promotion is good until March 19th.  So stock up if you like them. As I said before I like to use these in rooms that I don't burn candles often in.  I think because they have 3 wicks they burn faster.  That is why I use the Yankee one's in places I burn a lot.  Here are my favorite scents for this time of the year:
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12689385&cm_sp=LN-_-14.5+oz+Three+Wick+Candles+-_-2+for+%2420+14.5+oz.+3-Wick+Candles&cp=4090259.4090324.4090329.4305666

Island Margarita: An exotic blend of mandarin, blue iris and plum highlighted with sweet tangelo and sandalwood.  I like the color of this one and the smell.  I have this one in my upstairs office and bedroom.

Island Margarita 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Green Grass:Refreshing as shaded grass on a warm, sunny day, dewy greens and Meyer lemon, infused with Lily-of-the-Valley and a touch of jasmine.  I have this one in the master bathroom. 

Green Grass 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Peach Bellini: A sweet twist on a classic blend of white peach, yellow mandarin and blackcurrant, with jasmine and a splash of juicy orange.  This one I put in my sons bedrooms and the guest bathroom upstairs

Peach Bellini 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Island Margarita 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works


Hope you can use this to stock up for the season :)  I might even stock up on handsoaps while I am there too.  Looks like they are 5 for 15 right now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment