Monday, March 5, 2012

My bucket list for fashion ........

This would be my fashion bucket list :)  My resolution this year was to not spend any money on clothing.  I can only use gift cards or cash that has been given to me.  I am focusing myself on fitness.  I wasn't feeling so cute in my clothes if you know what I mean.  I have had 2 wonderful little boys, but they have taken their toll on my body especially in the tummy area.   I do look forward to holidays so I can get a little money to buy something nice for myself.  I am also thinking next year to save up my money all year long to get some items on my wish list, but I will continue to focus on my gym membership first.

I have been an avid Coach purse purchaser (say that 3 times fast) for about 5 years.  I feel like now I have all that I could want and really want the next step in a purse.  Something I feel like is long lasting and can be carried year round.  I have always thought that the shape of the Louis Vuitton is very classic.  When I see women carrying them I have purse envy.  The  first item on my list is this:

Speedy 35 (800.00) in the Damier pattern




Items number 2 comes from Tiffanys.  I have always wanted a little blue box :)  I have a beautiful solitaire diamond my husband picked for me as my engagement ring.  I treasure that and to this day still sit and look at it.  My mother gave me fake diamond solitaire that I wear every day in my ears.  They pass for the real thing, and only I know they are not, but I really do want a real pair :)    I love the look of just a diamond.  

Tiffany solitaire diamond earrings (1125.00)


Item number 3 is another jewlery item :)  I like tennis bracelets as well.  I need to google why they are called this.  I also love the look of the simple design. 

Tennis Bracelet (900.00)



Item 4 is the Pandora Charm Bracelet.  I like the memory making of this bracelet.  I like the thought of my husband and boys picking out charms just for me.

Pandora Bracelet: 65.00  Charms range in price
Bracelet, Sterling Silver, Pandora Clasp

Item 5 is the other side of my wedding band.  I have a band below my engagment ring with diamonds about 3/4 of the way around.  I want a matching band on the other side. As you can tell the saying Diamonds are girl's bestfriend is true with me.  That is the kind of jewlery that I like the very best.

1/4 CT. T.W. Diamond Band in 10K White Gold - Zales

Item 6: A new watch.  I like many but this is an example of what I am looking for

Citizen Watch, Women's Eco Drive Stainless Steel Bracelet 19mm EW0890-58X

These are a few of my bucket list items.  I also want a pair of mankind jeans but won't look at those until my fitness stuff is where I am satisfied.  I don't want to spend that kind of money until I have gotten to where I want to be and can maintain it!! 

What is on your bucket list???

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to be honest and say that I'm not much of a connoisseur of handbags and bracelets, but I saw your sidebar and just had to leave a delighted comment. I deal with so many challenged relationships at my blog that it is great and refreshing to see your reference to your "wonderful husband." Seriously, that's cool. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a designer bag and so I am determined to own one some day, that is definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a fashion bucket list but I have a list of 30 things before 30 I'm working on. One big thing I have yet to do is stay at a bed and breakfast and another is to try scuba diving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also on somewhat of a buying freeze myself. Would love to have a comfortable pair of chic flats and maybe a versatile bag. Love your list x

    ReplyDelete