Friday, March 9, 2012

Yankee Candle

My house is a house of many many candles.  We are always burning a candle in my home.  I change my candles with the seasons and love it that way.   I am a big fan of Yankee Candle and I also love the scents at Bath and Body works as well.  I only stock up on candles when I have a coupon.  As you know I love a coupon to encourage my shopping :)  I had an email coupon for Buy One Get One Free at Yankee.  That is a great coupon and  you save 28.00  with each pair.  These should last me through till summer when i will change it up again.  I will share my scent recommendations as I update them. They will let you use this coupon multiple times.  Love it.  Since Spring time is coming here are my favorite scents :)

Kitchen:
Meyer Lemon:  it smells so clean and refreshing.  I love to light it after I have been cooking because it will take care of any remaining smells.


Rooms Downstairs
Vanilla Lime:  great combination of lime with a sweet vanilla smell.  I like this one for a clean spring smell. 



Mango Peach Salsa: Sweet and zesty . . . juicy mangoes and peaches livened with citrus, ginger flowers and pink pepper.  This is one of those candles that works well as a layering combo.  These two combined together give such a great smell that is very refreshing and clean.

Guest Bathrooms
Early Sunrise: A new day dawns crisp and fresh in this clean lemony citrus scent with hints of ginger and tea.   This one is not overpowering in small spaces and gives a nice fresh smell in the bathroom.

    


As you can tell I love those clean scents.    I use Bath and Body works candles in my bedroom.  I use those in those rooms because I don't burn them as much and these seem to burn really fast.  I will tell you those when I get my next stock up from there.  I just missed the 2 for 20, which is also buy one get one free at their store.  I have included a copy of the coupon and hope you can print if off to use it.  I do recommend signing up for the email coupons from Yankee so you can keep up with their coupons.  They send really good coupons every few months.

Coupon good till March 11th :)  Happy shopping

http://www.yankeecandle.com/assets/email/mar10/coupon_FJ52.html
Print Coupon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coupon! I too love candles. I also use Scentsy products in my home but nothing beats the glow of a candle in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome coupon although i am too late!

    ReplyDelete