Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hit the jackpot :)

I was out shopping today with a friend and we stopped by the GAP.   I finally found what I have been looking for:)  I have been on a mission to find some long shirts to wear with leggings.  As I mentioned previously I like for my shirts to cover my tail.  I found 2 today and snatched both of them up. 
The first one I love.  It's my favorite  color pink :)  Looks great with leggings.
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=8998&vid=1&pid=776630
55.00




I cannot find the other one I got online.  Its similar to this one but it's black and gray.




I love them both and can't wait to wear them next week :) Have you found anything you've been looking for???

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it satisfying to find something you've been searching for..I love that first shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've been looking for some tops like these too! On my way to the Gap, I guess! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Take care!

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete