Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Mommy Must Haves: Baby Years

This post is about items that I have loved with boy my boys.  These are things that I feel like I got my money's worth from. 

Wipe Warmer:  Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer: 30.00
I have used 2 of these.  My first one lasted until my son was 3 and was potty trained.  We got that one as a baby gift.  I didn't register for one because I thought who really needs the wipes warmed.  I couldn't take it back so I kept it and thought I guess we will use it.  It did make a difference.  Neither of my children like to have their diaper changed.  This gives them a little comfort with it.  They both get bad diaper rashes so it's also soothing for them. 

Prince Lionheart Premium Wipes Warmer - Prince LionHeart  - Babies"R"Us
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3557338

Thermomter: Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer: 35.00
This is great because its so quick.  There is nothing worse than trying to hold a squirming child still to take their temp under their arm.  I really really hate taking their temp the "other way".  Not my favorite way.  This you stick it in their ear till you hear the beep.  Did I mention it's really fast :)
Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer - Braun  - Babies"R"Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11972045

Portable High Chair Seat: Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat: 32.00
I love all things about this chair.  You can use it any where and take it anywhere.  I have one in my car and one at my home.  The grandparents have them because they can just put them up while the kids aren't their.  I love that you can adjust the height to go with any table.  You can use it as a booster seat in your home at your table when you child gets older and doesn't need the tray part anymore.  I love that it's all plastic so easy to clean up after each meal. I leave one in my car for restaurant trips.  We just attach this to one of their chairs.  I do not like the high chairs at restaurants.  My children try to escape from them the minute they get in them.  My kids are the type that do not let them out of the chair unless you are ready to chase them all over and say No a million times.  I also don't like them eating off the table, and with this chair they can eat off the tray. I highly recommend this chair
Fisher-Price® Healthy Care Booster Seat
http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=18642832


Diaper Pail:  Munchkin Arm and Hammer Pail: 30.00

This pail means business when it come to keeping a room smelling fresh.  It really does.  I used the diaper champ with my first one.  We had to pul #2 diapers in zip loc bags and that still didn't stop the smell.  We have been using this one for about 2 months and I love it.  No smell at all in his room.  The pail holds a ton of diapers.  I only have to change it once per week (my son does go to daycare during the week). 


Munchkin® Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail
http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16962210&
These are 4 items that I have used many many times over the years with both my boys.  What are some of your must have items for the baby years??

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet commnet ;)

    ReplyDelete